Last-Minute Survival Secrets: 128 Ingenious Tips to Endure the Coming Apocalypse and Other Minor Inconveniences (pdf)
The Department of Homeland Security advises all citizens to develop an Emergency Preparedness Plan, along with a Disaster Supply Kit . . . but who has the time? Don’t panic—it’s Joey Green to the rescue! Last-Minute Survival Secrets contains more than a hundred ingenious survival tips that may sound quirky at first but really do work. You will discover how to escape perilous situations using common household products:
• Start a campfire with potato chips
• Create a Wi-Fi antenna from a coffee can
• Repair a broken fan belt with a pair of panty hose
• Prevent heatstroke with a disposable diaper
• Remove cactus spines with Elmer’s glue
• Open a locked suitcase with a ballpoint pen
• And much, much more!
The book also includes interesting and goofy sidebars related to these survival tactics and fascinating trivia to keep you entertained until FEMA arrives—which may be a while. It’s the perfect resource for armchair survivalists, budding MacGyvers, and adventurists on a budget.